Monday, January 25, 2010

What is BeachBody?

You're probably wondering what is Beachbody.  You probably don't realize it but if you've seen the Hip Hop Abs commercial, P90X, Insanity or Slim In 6 infomercials then you've heard of Beachbody.  Beachbody has the most popular at home fitness programs and have been producing them for over 10 years.  Beachbody is responsible for the most most amazing total body transformations in fitness today. 

If you've been following my blog then you know I've been doing the P90X workout for the past few weeks.  I started P90X because I had reached a plateau in my workout program and I needed to shake it up a bit in order to reach my fitnes goals.  After seeing the infomercial several times, I decided to order it.  Since it came with a 100% money back guarantee, I figured I had nothing to lose.  So I ordered it and have been seeing incredible results.  

I wanted to share my journey and help others get over the fear of purchasing a program from an infomercial and wondering if they have wasted their money.  I can definitely say that it's a great workout and will challenge even the most experienced pro as well as someone like me looking for a change.

In my previous posts, I've always stated that P90X is not for those beginning their workout programs.  I've decided to dedicate this post to discussing some of the other Beachbody workout programs that may be suitable for beginners, intermediate level and for those wanting something different. 

For beginners, I recommend the following workout programs.  Slim in 6 is a workout program that a favorite among women who want to reshape their bodies without creating bulky muscles.  It's designed to help you achieve visible results within six weeks.  

Another great workout for beginners or the intermediate fitness level is 10 Minute Trainer.  It was created by Tony Horton the creator of P90X.  It's great for all fitness levels and you will achieve the results you're looking for without having to dedicate an hour each day to your fitness program.  It's designed for people who want to get fit and but don't have a lot time in their schedule to workout. 



I also recommend Power 90. It was also created by Tony Horton and a lot of P90X'ers started with Power 90 before graduating to P90X.  It's a great place for beginners and intermediate fitness level to start.  


Below are several videos that provide an overview of all of the above workouts.  They also include total body transformations with great success stories.  Beachbody has even more fitness programs and I will continue to feature them along with some of their nutritional supplements.





No comments:

Post a Comment