Thursday, January 21, 2010

P90X Phase 2 is Totally Extreme!

I am now on week two of phase two of P90X.  I can definitely say that this workout has changed the way I look at fitness.  I now know that I don't have to spend 12 months or longer getting the body I want. I also know that I dont have to spend countless hours commuting to the gym, waiting for the elliptical or treadmill and then spending time wiping some other person's sweat off the weight machine.  I now know that I can workout in the comfort of my own home for less than an hour a day and see CRAZY results. I can only imagine what I'm going to look like at the end of ninety days if I'm already seeing great results and getting into jeans that I couldnt get above my hips seven weeks ago.  


P90X is totally amazing and if you're looking for REAL results without the expense of getting a personal trainer then P90X is the workout for you. Personal trainers are great but they don't fit into everyone's budget.  If you made a New Year's Resolution to get in shape (AGAIN) then you should try P90X.  I promise you you will not give up this time because you begin to see results immediately.  However, I will warn you if you're just starting out in fitness and have never worked out I wouldn't recommend P90X. There are a lot of great workout programs that will get you great results quickly that you can start out with and then move to P90X.  Go to www.totallyextremefitness.com to see what other workouts are available for beginners.  I'm on a mission to help everyone reach their fitness goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment